Sunday 6 June 2010

Daisy Roxwell & The Humdingers

Saw a fantastic gig at the Boars Head in Braintree last night.
The band were called Daisy Roxwell & The Humdingers, a funky little three piece, playing original songs at their first ever show.

I know drummer Kat from her days playing with Paul Gronland (singer from my old band Pulse) in popular college band Oliver's Remains.
What I didn't know was she is an amazing vocalist as well as a drummer.

Look our for the name: Daisy Roxwell & The Humdingers.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, not a particularly wordy review though our James, few too many snifters o' stella eh?

    PS: How the hell do you find followers and search for likeminded people on here? It's a fortress. I do not undertand how to navigate this bizarre blog format and indecipherable set up. Any help would be ace. If you want to immerse yourself in self indulgence, check my blog out. Peas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah didn't wanna review them. I'm not a big fan of reviewing bands. you either enjoy a gig or you dont, It's visceral to me. Not too much visual media to pick apart - and I dont care what they look like particularly. I just loved this gig.

    I dont know anything about this mad little space in internet. I just write and post and hope somepeople give damn. Whats ur blog address?

    ReplyDelete